The Resident Manager will be responsible for overseeing the general operations, leasing and maintenance of Trico Residential’s apartment facilities in a responsive and professional manner. He or she will be tasked with unit rentals, addressing tenant concerns and the general upkeep of the facilities. As the onsite representative of Trico Homes, this individual will collect monthly rent, respond to tenant inquiries/emergencies, and conduct regular inspections to verify the safety and condition of all aspects of the interior and exterior of the building. Resident Manager will coordinate basic maintenance and repairs to the facilities. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
- Provide responsive, professional customer service to all tenants of the facilities.
- Show units for rental to prospective tenants, and administer the leasing process.
- Supervise and coordinate tenant move-in and move-out.
- Collect rents.
- Provide communications to tenants on behalf of Trico Homes.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment, structures and grounds on the property.
- Oversee the preparation of units for new tenants, including but not limited to cleanliness of units for re-rental.
- Ensure all facilities are up to code and compliant with any relevant legislation.
- Perform regular property inspections of units, common areas, building exteriors, and landscape.
- Ensure effective management of loss prevention, risk management, security, maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, ventilation, heating, cooling and other daily activities.
- Keep accurate records of space conditions including roof, HVAC and utilities.
- Provide general status reports for all properties as scheduled.
- Report any and all maintenance concerns to Trico Homes in a timely manner.
- Request quotations, supervise work required to maintain the properties.
- Oversee all maintenance workers working at managed property.
- Lock or unlock doors, turn lights on/off, generally patrol grounds.
- Perform general cleanup of all facilities.
- Sweep, mop, polish, refinish resilient floors, vacuum and shampoo carpeted areas, dump garbage and recycle bins, perform all cleaning aspects of halls, as well as washing walls, windows and window coverings.
- Clean light fixtures and change bulbs/tubes.
- Perform minor repairs on windows, doors, switches, desks, tables, plugs, equipment, appliances, sinks, toilets, blinds etc.
- Contact appropriate maintenance service provider for major repairs.
- Responsible for vandalism clean up and repair within skill level.
- Maintain fire alarms, extinguishers.
- Monitor emergency generator, function and order refueling.
- Determine needed supplies and equipment.
- Monitor need for equipment maintenance and repair.
- Responsible for proper inventory of materials and supplies. Accountable to administrators for custodial performance.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and facilities.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Update and maintain information in onsite Trico Homes’ records systems.
- Set priorities for preventative maintenance work orders, maintenance requisitions and scheduled work.
- Prepare, paint and decorate interior and exterior surfaces as required.
- Adhere to departmental procedures and systems, e.g., "systems for preventative maintenance", "maintenance requisitions", scheduled work and continued quality improvement/risk management programs.
Until suitable candidate is found.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be part of the recruitment process.