The Designer will work under the supervision of the Marketing Manager and the VP of Marketing, to conceptualize, design and create graphic and visual materials (digital and/or printed) to effectively communicate concepts and information for publications, advertising, films, packaging, posters, signs, websites and other interactive medias. This individual will use extensive knowledge of specialized design concepts, media and software tools to develop comprehensive layouts and the production of marketing collateral. The Designer will work best in a busy and collaborative environment. This individual will love tackling diverse creative challenges where they can create outside-of-the box solutions. The Designer is a master at communicating thoughts and ideas in a visual and powerful way.
- Design and create both online and printed marketing materials for displays, advertising, websites, and other channels.
- Create and produce JPEGs, PDFs, video, clip art, graphs, charts, infographics, thumbnail images, and other design elements.
- Conceptualize and design flyers, advertisements, brochures, logos, signage, displays and other pieces as required.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop concepts & present ideas, rough layouts, sketches and/or digital illustrations.
- Integrate multimedia concepts with technical graphic design elements, as appropriate.
- Create and ensure brand guidelines are consistent in all marketing materials.
- Keep marketing materials such as brochures, flyers and handouts current.
- Inspect proofs for accuracy and adherence to corporate standards.
- Provides creative and technical support to marketing team.
- Participate in marketing planning meetings.
- Create, coordinate and maintain a library of graphics, media, digital records, and other contents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Design and create presentations as required. Oversee their effective and successful implementation.
- Direct photo/video shoots for required projects.
- Conceptualize, create and edit video presentations as required.
- Develop the look, design, features and functionalities of company and project websites.
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards for related projects.
- Collaborate with external partners when required to develop, document, plan, design, modify and create new company projects.
- Keep informed about new technology and design trends within the scope of the industry and make recommendations.
- Manage deadlines and expectations for various marketing projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, marketing, communication or a related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in graphic design; Advertising Agency experience would be an asset.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite, CMS, Wordpress & Drupal
- Skilled in concept development, design & layout.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open & willing to continually learn, try new things and accept constructive feedback
- Creative thinker & strong storytelling skills
- High attention to detail and quality standards.
- Ability to think logistically and critically to effectively solve problems
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong writing skills are a must and experience in writing advertising scripts is desirable.
Until suitable candidate is found.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be part of the recruitment process.