We are looking for individuals who understand the building process from beginning to end. They will have a passion for building and maintaining effective customer relationships and will go above and beyond to promote all that Trico Homes has to offer as one of the top new home builders.These individual are team players with strong work ethics, excellent communication and writing skills and a desire to identify and meet customers’ needs.
The Area Sales Manager will also be responsible for the training and development of the Sales Associates.
- Meet monthly quarterly and annual sales targets and develop new strategies to increase sales
- Work collaboratively with operational departments to manage customer expectations and foster the customer relationship through the purchase experience and building process;
- Organize and complete all necessary paperwork and ensure the accuracy and maintenance of customer files;
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality within sales centre and the presentation of signage and marketing materials;
- Acquire customer registrations and manage “lead” records within a database;
- Manage the day-to-day operations in the sales centre
- Ensure sales are closed in accordance to Trico Homes’ guidelines
- Ongoing promotion of the Trico brand to current, new and potential clients
- Continuously work on building, maintaining and improving customer relations and follow up with customers in a timely and professional way
- Continuously communicate with Trico head offices to ensure the timely transference of information
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post secondary degree related to business, marketing or other relevant areas
- Qualified in New Home Sales with notable achievements;
- Highly professional appearance;
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete them on time and with accuracy;
- An ownership mindset and a strong sense of urgency;
- Belief in a high standard for customer care and service;
- An interest to complete work with precision and excellence;
- Strong leadership skills with excellent verbal and written communications;
- Ability to coach and mentor others constructively and with enthusiasm;
- Highly driven individual resulting in documentable accomplishments;
- Embraces variable pay-for-performance compensation model;
- A strong moral charter and a team oriented perspective;
- Ambitious and driven;
- Strong computer skills and experience working with applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and the internet;
- Passion for learning and a willingness to complete the provided training and utilize available development tools;
- Available to work a demanding schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Until suitable candidate is found.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume by email to: email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be part of the recruitment process.