Full Time Cleaner
Hourly Flexible Position | Date Posted: 25 April 2021
Trico Residential is looking for the sharpest tool in the shed. Join us today.
“Trico is made up of an incredible team of people who are dedicated to building outstanding homes and communities in and surrounding Calgary, AB. We are continually recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada. And that shows clearly in our culture. We emphasize work-life balance and focus on learning and development, innovation and fun at work. Trico Homes is dedicated to equality and inclusion in the workplace and we invite you to join our team today to help us build on our success, and build your career at one of Canada’s best places to work!”
Trico Communities design-builds, owns and operates its developments and buildings. Trico’s development portfolio includes commercial, mixed use and residential properties including rentals, assisted living and memory care.
Our success is your success. Want to join our team?
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Cleaner
This is an hourly flexible position.
The Cleaner will be required to perform a variety of maintenance and cleaning tasks to keep the buildings in a clean and orderly condition. This individual will be responsible for all cleaning related duties around the common areas within a residential multi-family setting.
- General cleaning of buildings, keeping them maintained and in good condition.
- Clean designated facility areas, including dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceilings vents, restroom cleaning, picking up larger objects off the floor, spot cleaning glass and windows, etc.
- Monitor and maintain sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Pick up of garbage inside and outside of the buildings.
- Set up, stock, and maintain cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs when necessary.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Ensure doors are locked after hours.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Assist with turnover cleaning for suites as required.
- Assist with cleaning of guest suites as required.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School or equivalent.
- Ability to handle cleaning equipment and machinery, basic maintenance, and other janitorial work.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Flexible to work 5 days a week, may include weekends.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Valid driver’s license (Class 7 holders are not eligible) and a reliable vehicle is considered an asset.
- WHIMIS Certification is considered an asset.
- Previous cleaning experience, or relevant role is considered an asset.
Until suitable candidate is found.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be part of the recruitment process.