Full Time Position | Date Posted: 9 May 2022
Trico Homes is looking for the sharpest tool in the shed. Join us today.
“Trico Homes is made up of an incredible team of people who are dedicated to building outstanding homes and communities in and surrounding Calgary, AB. We are continually recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada. And that shows clearly in our culture. We emphasize work-life balance and focus on learning and development, innovation and fun at work. Trico Homes is dedicated to equality and inclusion in the workplace and we invite you to join our team today to help us build on our success, and build your career at one of Canada’s best places to work!”
Our success is your success. Want to join our team and have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of our customers?
We are currently hiring or a Junior Estimator to join our Single Family Team.
This is a Full Time Permanent position
- Alberta New Home Warranty Program applications
- Building permit applications
- Utility provider applications and management
- Creation of change orders
- Complete architectural control pricing change orders
- Budget review and work order generation
- Change order review and processing
- Support for various teams such as construction, drafting, design, service & warranty, accounting, and trades
- Quote review & work order creation
- Perform system pricing and option assembly updates
- Other duties as assigned
Qualities & Qualifications:
- 2-year college diploma in relevant study field
- 1-3 Years of Experience in single family residential construction
- Strong team player
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to read and interpret building specifications, blueprints and as-builds.
- Other Job specific requirements as needed
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, prominently Excel.
- All applicants who receive an offer of employment must be eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be current and valid (not expired, cancelled or voided)
Until suitable candidate is found.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume by email to: email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be part of the recruitment process.