FULL TIME | Date Posted: 17 January 2021
Trico Residential is looking for the sharpest tool in the shed. Join us today.
“Trico Homes is made up of an incredible team of people who are dedicated to building outstanding homes and communities in and surrounding Calgary, AB. We are continually recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada. And that shows clearly in our culture. We emphasize work-life balance and focus on learning and development, innovation and fun at work. Trico Homes is dedicated to equality and inclusion in the workplace and we invite you to join our team today to help us build on our success, and build your career at one of Canada’s best places to work!”
Our success is your success. Want to join our team?
We are currently hiring talented and motivated Sales Associates
This is a full time, permanent position
- Work in partnership with the Area Sales Manager to achieve sales goals and business objectives;
- Provide consistent support to manage customer expectations and foster the customer relationship through the purchase experience and building process;
- Organize and complete all necessary paperwork and ensure the accuracy and maintenance of customer files;
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality within sales centre and the presentation of signage and marketing materials;
- Respond quickly to customer concerns and the coordination of information or solutions to apparent challenges;
- Acquire customer registrations and manage lead records within a database.
Qualities & Qualifications:
- New Home Sales Experience is preferred;
- Post-Secondary degree is required;
- Ambitious and driven;
- A polished professional;
- An interest to complete work with precision and excellence;
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete them on time and with accuracy;
- Ownership thinking and a sense of urgency;
- Keen attention to detail and strong organization skills while working with official documents and correspondence;
- Strong computer skills and experience working with applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and the internet;
- Passion for learning and a willingness to complete the provided training and utilize available development tools;
- A strong moral charter and a team oriented perspective;
- Available to work a demanding schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Until suitable candidates are found.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be part of the recruitment process.