Contest Rules & Regulations
The Theatre Calgary Staff Giveaway Contest (hereinafter: the “Contest”) is brought to you by Trico Homes, (hereinafter: the “Contest Organizers”). The Contest runs in Calgary, Alberta.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to Trico Staff, that are legal residents of Alberta who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the first day of the Contest Period and reside within the area of Calgary, Alberta, or surrounding community, within 100 kilometers of the Calgary city limits.
- HOW TO ENTER. You can enter by clicking on the link provided. Entries must include a name, e-mail address and phone number to contact. Each submission will receive one (1) entry into the draw. Additional entries will not be granted to anyone sending in duplicate submissions.
- CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest begins on November 10, 2019, at 5:00 PM MDT and ends on November 21, 2021, at midnight MDT. (“Contest Period”). All entries (submissions) must be received on or before the time stated during that submission period. Trico Homes reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
- PRIZES. There will be five (5) winners. Each winner will receive a voucher that entitles the bearer to a total of two tickets, valid for any of Theatre Calgary’s upcoming performances in the 2021-22 season.
- WINNER SELECTION. The winners will be chosen on November 22, 2021, by Trico Homes. They will be contacted by phone or email. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her email and phone for prize notification. If a potential prize-winner cannot be reached by Trico Homes within five (5) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Trico Homes will then draw another winner. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received. Prizes must be picked up by the winner(s) at the Trico Homes Main Office during regular business hours.
- GENERAL RULES
Each Prize claim is subject to verification by Trico Homes Entries made with multiple addresses, under multiple identities, or through the use of any device or artifice to enter multiple times or entries that are in excess of the permitted number of entries during the Contest period are automatically void. All Contest entries obtained through unauthorized sources, or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules are automatically void. Trico Homes will be the sole and final reference source in validating a Prize claim.
By participating, each participant and selected winner agrees: (a) to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of Trico Homes, (b) to release and hold harmless Trico Homes and their respective directors, officers, and employees, from any and all liability for claims/damages including, but not limited to, claims/damages for personal injury, for property damage with respect to acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in the Contest; (c) to permit Trico Homes to use his/her name, address, city, province, of residence, photograph, video, or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without any additional compensation and (d) the winner agrees to sign a Declaration and Release Form to this effect.
The decisions of Trico Homes in relation to this Contest will be final and binding on all entrants. Trico Homes shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, line failures of any telephone network, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation, or for late, illegible or misdirected entries.
Trico Homes reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest, at its sole discretion, in the event of a technical failure, computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or cause beyond its control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Contest.
Under no circumstances will Trico Homes, and their respective directors, officers, and employees be required to award more Prizes than what is indicated in these Rules or award the Prizes other than in accordance with these Rules. The Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and local laws, as well as the rules adopted in view of said laws. The personal information provided to enter the Contest will be used only to administer the Contest, and for no other reason.